Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Power

I think I'll make this my favorite quote from general conference. These are two of the most important things you can have a knowledge of. Understanding who you are, and the potential you have can help you move mountains. Knowing that you are a daughter of God, can make you live your life in a way that is so different from the life the world would have you live. Understanding exactly who you are can make all the difference in your life. It makes you want to help others. It makes you want to be a hero. It enables you to feel so confident and look in the mirror and be so proud of what you see. It let's you know that it is ok if things don't work out, God has a plan just for you. It enables you to feel so deeply, from love to sorrow. But even though you will feel like sometimes the world is crashing down on you, you will be ok, because you KNOW that everything WILL work out. You are never alone. I hate seeing people struggle with this knowledge. Just believing this can make life so meaningful and beautiful. Everything will work out, I know it. Knowing how important you really are can change your life. It can make it the best. Hard times are inevitable, but they are given to us to make us stronger. When I look back and think of all of the people who brought me down and hurt me, I can now say thank you. You have made me into a person who never thought she could be this strong. I am so thankful to be a daughter of God, and to know that I belong to Him. I will live my life in a way to never let him down. And I know that this is what life is all about. Once you realize all you can do, you will be so happy, and your life will shine through with that happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment