Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Can I get a HELLO?

I had to say goodbye to my Sisters today and it just about broke my heart.
Well first off you should know that they really aren't my sisters, they are my cousins, but everyone calls them "The sisters," it's cute ya know?
And they both leave for Mexico manana. (Yes, they are both going to Mexico/but different missions!)
You see in my family we are all best friends. We have family reunions every year, and we just get each other. I have definitely learned in my life that friends come and go, but these people, I get to have them for a long long time.
I am so proud of these two for serving a mission. They are going to do incredible things ALL while becoming the women I know they want to become.
And saying bye to them today was ruff. The tears, oh the tears.....I just honestly lost it so bad cause all of my best friends are out on missions, and it's hard.
I'm so done with goodbyes. I have never been good at them, and then all of a sudden the universe throws 10 billion of them at me, and I just don't even know how to deal.
And while I love all these missionaries out there, I can't handle saying bye to one more person.
I think I would officially lose it.
All I want right now is a Hello.
I want a hello that would make the broken heart fix itself.
I just want someone to be an epic hello during all these goodbyes.
Yea, if I could I have one wish it would be for some lucky (returned missionary-so there is no chance of them leaving!) person to be my hello, and that would be prime.
Well, sisters, I know you are going to do amazing things. I love you death. You are my twins forever and ever, and even though this was one of the hardest goodbyes, I can't wait to say hello again.
I love you. Do work. And ummmm families are forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment