Laugh-ter: an expression or appearance of merriment or amusement.
Cause who doesn't just LOVE to LAUGH?
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Some things I have done in October:
- Art Festival
- Dance, me and Tiner busted out our "Only Girl" dance moves!
- Saw Lion King for the FIRST time!!
- Memorized the biblioteca rap
- Started watching Community (thanks tiner)
- Had a great attitude, since it is good attitude month
- Got my awsome new purse from Anthropologie
- Grandma and Grandpa came and brought me a whole pack of snickers yummm
Tuesday, October 5, 2010
I am very excited because the past couple of days have been chilly. I love cold weather! I love when all the leaves fall off the trees, and you have to wear a jacket when you go outside. Fall is such a beautiful time of year, and I love these cold months. Also happy birthday to my most favorite cousin on the planet, rachel! I love you girl and I honestly don't know where I'd be without you. You are probably the most commical, yet down to eath type of girl. What you see is what you get, and you never change for anyone. I love you rachel, you will forever be my best friend!!!!