1. Packages from my mom and sisters
2. Lunch dates
3. The donut truck/donuts in general
4. 7 peaks
5. Temple trips
6. Reading the Book of Mormon in Spanish. It's easier than you'd think!
7. Ice cream is not my fav, but Cinnamon buns ice cream from Ben&Jerry's, thank me latter
8. I finished my dental packet and turned it in!
9. I played soccer for the first time in forever. It felt gooood. I also need a coach to help me beat my 9 year old sister....
10. The bachelorette
11. Ward softball games. We are the best cheerleaders ever. And I hate how competitive I am
12. Anything and everything mango flavored
13. Lots of letters from my two bests, Whit/Stace
14. I get to go HOME!!! It's only for 5 days, but I don't even care. I love you Texas!
And now pictures:
^Our new ward is way cool. They support us in our main cheer roles on the team, and still let us eat hot dogs with them after.^
^I cannot and will not ever get over this view. I mean come on, the church is so true, it's not even funny.^