Thursday, March 31, 2011

I'm feeling a little quoty today!

"Never give up on anyone. And that includes not giving up on yourself."-Dieter F. Uchtdorf
"Your beautiful baby from the outside in, chase your dreams but always know the road that will lead you home again, go on take on this whole world, but to me you'll always be, my little girl."-Tim Mcgraw
"Dare to be a sucky skateboarder or a lousy video editor or a completly crapy golfer. If we only do the stuff we're good at, we never learn anything new."-Jusitn Bieber
"If I decided I'm the girl to change the world, I can do it anytime."-Demi Lovato

"When you're struggling with something, look at all the people around you and realize that every single person you see is struggling with something, and to them, it's just as hard as what you're going through." -dear john
"I love you. I am who I am because of you. You are every reason, every hope, and every dream I've ever had, and no matter what happens to us in the future, everyday we are together is the greatest day of my life. I will always be yours. "- the notebook

No comments:

Post a Comment