Monday, May 2, 2011

TIME OUT FOR GIRLS, Here are some of my favorite quotes:

1."There is power in believing truths about who you are." -Laurel Christensen

2."The Lord doesn't expect us to work harder than we are able. He doesn't compare our effort to those of others." -Pres. Uchtdorf

3."You may be in an experience where things are not going the way you want it, but you can conquer anything." -Kris Belcher

4."God will allow things that we cannot handle, why else would he give us a savior?" - Kris Belcher

5."Life is worth living no matter what the struggle is we are going through."- Kris Belcher

6."Look for the good in life,

Look for the humor,

Look to God and Live. -Kris Belcher
What an amazing weekend. Carli, Kristina, and I went to Time Out For Girls this weekend. Talk about SO GOOD! The speakers were so inspirational. I deffinatly learned A LOT. We also watched the royal wedding, and went shopping! Oh, and we ate on the Riverwalk!! We also stayed at Kristinas aunt and uncles house, and those kids were a crack up :) Also thank you to Katrina for driving us there, and making it so much fun! I had such an amazing time, and I am so greatful that our church has things like TOFG for us to go to. It makes me so much stronger, and helps me be the best I know i can be.
"Girls who know they are daughters of God live their lives so differently than those who don't know that."- Laurel Christensen

No comments:

Post a Comment