Monday, June 13, 2011




GIRLS CAMP 2011

DAY 1

We conquered the high and low ropes course!






DAY 2


The 4th Year Hike!!! Hardest hike of our lives! (Who's that Girl?)





Day 3

The power of ONE!




Day 4



Are you in the Picture? and evening of white <3







Day 5


Be a Keeper; be a keeper of your covenants even when you have to stand alone.




Day 6

I AM A GIRL WHO KNOWS!

This girls camp, was amazing. I learned so much about myself. I learned that i can do the hardest things, even when I just want to give up and fall down. I learned that we need to prepare now for when Christ comes again because you never know when it will happen, and you don't want to have that feeling of looking out the window and seeing all of your friends out there with no light. I learned that there are people out there seeking for the truth and we can help them find it. I learned to have confidence in who I am. I learned that I am loved by so many. I learned that as young women we need to all stand together and be as one.

Thank you to all the leaders that made this years camp possible. It was the best ever! And I want to thank all of my 4th years for being the best! I loved every minute of being a 4th Year YCL and I wouldn't trade it for anything :) LOVE YOU GIRLS!

















No comments:

Post a Comment