Monday, December 12, 2011

well my good outlook on life kinda got shot down! me and katherine had the worst days of our lives....at least we went through it together ♥ but we did have lunch with jaqalyn which was super FUN! i love her, and econ was fun, camden and carlos always make me feel better. i hope i can get my car back soon, cause im dying without it!!! annnd when i went into newspaper it was a blast (: i hope hope hope hope tommorrow is a better day!!!

and what always cheers me up, the notebook

(:“My Dearest Allie. I couldn’t sleep last night because I know that it’s over between us. I’m not bitter anymore, because I know that what we had was real. And if in some distant place in the future we see each other in our new lives, I’ll smile at you with joy and remember how we spent the summer beneath the trees, learning from each other and growing in love. The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds, and that's what you've given me. That's what I hope to give to you forever. I love you. I’ll be seeing you. Noah.”

No comments:

Post a Comment