Sunday, September 16, 2012

Weekends as a BYU student

On Saturday our stake went to the Brigham City temple open house. I love BYU so much and all the things it has to offer like this. It was amazing to walk through this beautiful temple and hang out with our ward :) then we rode home on that wonderful bus and we watches the BYU vs. Utah game. That game was crazy and all I can is BYU, you did your best and I will always be proud of you!
Then on Sunday Elder oaks came to speak to us. Just another example of why this school is so great! To have an apostle come to speak to you is amazing and he told us that all things will happen on the Lords time table, we just have to have faith in our plan.
So all in all, it was an amazing weekend :) I love college, and I love being here at BYU!

No comments:

Post a Comment