Tuesday, November 11, 2014

One & 1/2 weeks until thanksgiving break, holla

Pumpkin spice donuts are life.
One direction has released 4 singles and they are D-R-E-A-M-Y
I've been feeling really passionate lately about being nice to people. Give them the benefit of the doubt. Don't criticize. And help a sister out. People don't need more criticism or put-downs. People need a helping hand.
My friends at school are everything to me. Michelle and I were talking about riding the tracks to the airport together for thanksgiving break. Those words came out of our mouths and we had three people offer to give us rides. I was like seriously? We didn't even have to ask, these people just care. Also we laugh a lot together and cry a lot together and I just super love them with my whole heart.
Also conversations with Ms. Reeve/Mrs.Robins/Mrs.Rossell are sooooo prime.
BROOKIE COOKIE COMES HOME TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I get emotional thinking about it.
Hard Knock Life by Jay-Z......my sisters and I lOVE this song!
Midterms are ALMOST over!!!!!!!!!!!! I'M SO HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(Happy tearzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz)

No comments:

Post a Comment