Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Well I am now 18....It's kinda weird. I feel so old! Not like old old but like holy crap i'm going to college soon old. In this past year I think I have changed alot. I have had people leave but more importantly I have had the most amazing people come into my life. I have become so close to my best friends, and I have made friends who help me through everything, because most of the time they are going throught the exact same thing <3 I think I am so much stronger than I was a year ago. I know who I am, and I have finally accepted that things happen for a reason, and we have to just have faith that everything will work out. I know that we can't get things we want, but don't need. I am so happy with my life right now, and I am so thankful for the people who are always there for me, and put a smile on my face every day!

No comments:

Post a Comment