Saturday, March 31, 2012

I love it when you get over someone that you didn't really like before. It makes me feel accomplished. When I am just able to trust in someone and try to find out who they are. When I am able to confide in them. I love how many new friends I have made lately. Some were people i never though I would be friends with, but they have all turned out to be amazing people. Thank you so much for taking the time to get to know me, I will love you always!

Also, I got my eyebrows done for the first time ever, and I got big fat red marks under my eyebrows, thank goodness they are almost gone!!!

And One Direction is amazing, they have stolen me heart <3

I need to keep on telling myself that I can make it through these last weeks of school, I have no motivation, but I need to keep my grades up :/ lets hope I can do it!!!!

Annnnd, I hate it when I see kids eating lunch all by themselves. I think everyone deserves to have a friend, and I hope I can become the kind of strong person who can go out of their way to make everyone feel happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment