Wednesday, March 21, 2012

I'm not sure why girls always have to act so stupid.
I'm sorry if I ever offended you in any way, but I have actually never really talked to you...so please put on your big girl pants, and don't make such a scene.
Try to be a big girl and be nice to others!
It's amazing the things that can happen if you don't have a bitter attitude about everything and everyone, and you try to live a happy life!
Trust me, I know. I have people I don't get along with either, but I try my best not to judge someone without ever getting to know them.
Every time I have done that, and then gotten to know a person, they have been amazing, and become a really good friend.
So please, just stop. Your immaturity is getting old, and everyone is sick of it.
I bet you are a nice girl deep down, so why don't you try to show it?
Thank you!
-LOVE EVERYONE!

No comments:

Post a Comment