Tuesday, May 8, 2012

SICK. gross i hate being sick, and missing school :/ I am not one that gets too excited about making up a ton of work. Well I took my AP environmental science test yesterday, and I think I did ok. But I was reading President Uchtdorfs talk happily ever after last night, and it just made me so happy. And here are some of my favorite quotes:
"It is your reaction to adversity, not the adversity itself, that determines how your life’s story will develop."


"Nevertheless, not all will follow the map. They may look at it. They may think it is reasonable, perhaps even true. But they do not follow the divine directions. Many believe that any road will take them to a “happily ever after.” Some may even become angry when others who know the way try to help and tell them. They suppose that such advice is outdated, irrelevant, out of touch with modern life.
Sisters, they suppose wrong."

"adversity teaches us things we cannot learn otherwise."


NEW - You are Princesses - LDS Girls Uchtdorf Print

This talk always makes me feel happy, and reminds me, that I have a great plan in store, and that I will be blessed only if I worry about my own mistakes and not those of others.

No comments:

Post a Comment