Thursday, May 3, 2012

So last week was TAKS week....best week ever! We didn't have to go to school till 1 o'clock. It was fantastic! So we went to breakfast at Crave, and then one day we had a water balloon fight with some juniors on the field. It was soooo much fun! And then on Friday it was Senior Ditch day, so I ditched for the very first time :) The day started out fun, and then got lame, but oh well, I can now say I have ditched. So I just want school to be over and done with.....I am so tired of doing work. But in reality my high school career is almost over. I will graduate in like a month, and then hello to the real world. So I am just going to have an amazing time with my friends, cause I am going to miss them so much :(   Katherine, and Gabriella the most, these girls are always there for me and I love them to pieces!
I feel like I am the kind of person who does anything for my friends. I really do put other people before me. I do so much for those I care about. Someimes I just get tired when people don't respect me and don't respect everything I do for them. So thank you to my real friends, who I know make mistakes, but I know they will always be there for me. This year has been a lame one for me, dealing with "friends", but I am just happy I figures out who my reals ones are <3

No comments:

Post a Comment