Monday, August 12, 2013

This is my place.

Sometimes I wish that I was a beach girl. I wish I new how to surf and that I could spend every moment I could in the ocean. But I then I think maybe not. I'm just a mountain girl, and it's as simple as that. I mean don't get me wrong ocean=love, but the mountains are where my mind works the best. And these Utah mountains....gosh they are something to die for! Provo is kinda like the bomb.com. This place just has so many deep meaning to it now. Like those mountains for instance. Those mountains have some pretty awesome stories (trail running, hiking, the canyon, the list goes on!). And those mountains are where I go when I need to think and when I miss my friends. They make me happy. Then we have the temple and heritage halls, and BYU campus. The temple is seriously my favorite place in the whole world. How incredibley fortunate I am to be able to do work there every week. I cannot express enough how going there so often has completely changed my life and myself. I love Utah, for this reason. Then we have BYU and HH. Like really? How was I so lucky to get into this school and be in that darn 53rd ward freshman year? I sure needed it after my Senior year, and I do not go a day without noticing what a blessing it is in my life. BYU is the best school out there. Let's leave it at that. And Heritage Halls is where I met my of best friends in the whole wide world, and oh how I needed to meet these people. I met THE most incredible people up here in Utah, and I can't wait for us to grow olllld together. It's going to be a little bit too much fun. (Whit and Rach, get home from your missions already!) So there is my long shpeel on why Utah is my favorite in the history of ever. In one short year it has made the biggest impact on my life, and I love it. Provo is my place ya know? I just fit in here, and I feel the happiest here. So thank goodness I get to live here during this exciting time in my life, cause I can't imagine being anywhere else.

No comments:

Post a Comment