Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Day One: Your favorite quotes. completed
Day Two: A letter to your best friend. completed
Day Three: Describe your first kiss, where you were, who saw and how you felt when it happened.
Day Four: Tell the story of your favorite memory.
Day Five: Three things that you’ve done in your life that you regret doing / not doing.
Day Six: Three things that you wish you could do right now.
Day Seven: Your favorite TV show, movie, song and book.
Day Eight: Write a letter to someone that you’ve drifted away from and now miss.
Day Nine: Five items you’d grab in a fire.
Day Ten: The hardest thing you’ve ever had to do.

Day 9:

5 items i would grab in a fire:

1. my quilt my grandma gave me

2. my scrapbook

3. my purse. my life is in that thing

4. my books

5. any famliy i could find


No comments:

Post a Comment