Monday, February 28, 2011

Fact: I have the best friends in the whole wide world.
My friends made my 17th birthday the best ever! So thank you. Thank you for making me happy. Thank you for seeing beauty in me. Thank you for being so strong that you make me break down and cry and help me know everything will be ok. Thank you for have infatuations with me. Thank you for knowing that this is who I am and I am not going to change for anyone. Thank you for laughing at my lame jokes, and making me laugh...ALL the time. Thank you for being there no matter what. I LOVE YOU.

"No one ever reaches an age where you're guaranteed to know it all and never make a mistake again, or be jealous, or mean, or spiteful, etc. and etc. Believe me, I know. No one ever stops learning, and when you're learning you're bound to stumble and do some tripping- even down and out falling flat on your face along the way." -A Love Like Lilly

No comments:

Post a Comment