Saturday, February 23, 2013

And then I was 19

 Well I am officially 19! And when I woke up yesterday there were balloons all over my floor with little notes in them from all of the cool kids in this world. Seriously those things were gold! My ward is totally amazing and I have such great friends, they make me feel so cool :) And shout out to my roommates for doing this for me, y'all are the bomb.
Ok so Rachel and I went shopping the other weekend with 1101, and we found these sa-weet wolf shirts at cotton on, and yes they were on SALE! So Rachel bought me one for my birthday, and we wore them on that momentous day, cause what is a birthday without a good solid wolf shirt? Oh and Emily Livingston (hottie in the picture to the right) is my new hero. She gave me the cutest yellow watch and all I have to say is. I.love.you.so.much! You kinda rock my world, I am so glad we are friends!
For my birthday dinner I wanted to go to the Awful Waffle because that place is absolutely amazing. That place is more of an addiction now. But after we ate our waffles, I was feeling a little crazy and I wanted a taco. But I just didn't want any old taco, I wanted the best real Mexican taco I could find. So I found the crappiest mexican restaurant I could ( cause those always have the best food) and I did it! I found some real good mexican food in Provo. My life is complete now.
And this sign was hanging on the wall. I think these are true words of Wisdom!
Oh hey look! It's my best friend. I loved getting her birthday phone call <3 Summer can't come soon enough, so I can see her face in person, and we can swim every day together! Thanks for being so awesome and always always being there for me. I love ju.
So Daniel brought over some ice cream for my birthday......and when we added it to our collection we realized that we have issues. And the funny part is, none of it is even kissing ice cream. So yes you could just call us fatttttttttties.
My sister gave me earrings and cupcakes for my birthday. Happy day! Cupcakes are my freaking favorite in the whole wide world. I love my sister, and I am so glad we are at college together! It makes life very enjoyable :)
And Devin gave me this........and inside were 3 boxes of hot tamales. That's right people, THREE BOXES! It was the greatest ever! And thanks to 1102 for letting us go over and play just dance with you guys. That was the perfect ending to my grand day. You guys will always be my favs. Always.
And so that was the day I turned 19. And now I only have one more year as a teenager and then I will be 20. Oh dear, that will be a weird year for me. 18, you were so much fun, and I can't wait to see what 19 has in store for me :) And a huge thanks to everyone for making my birthday so wonderful. College is an amazing place, and EVERYONE here made my birthday totally rock. So thanks guys, you make my life complete <3
P.S. If you ever have to take a test in the testing center on your birthday, you will get a free birthday pencil from them, and that's kind of a big deal. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment