Monday, February 18, 2013

Some Harlem Shake and a Little Snap Chat Lovin'

So these were our costumes for the Harlem Shake video. And as weird as they are, everyone thought they were the greatest, so it all paid off ya know?
I think we shake it very well ;)
On this fine Sunday my phone was stolen and this picture was sent from my snap chat to all of my friends. Aren't Derek and Austin adorable? Well everyone thought they were! And pictured below were some responses to this great snap sent from le boys:

                            

               I love these people!
They are the bomb.com

And then 1204 boys made us Sunday dinner. And I look up to those guys cause they are so fun, and they can cook a mean chicken and dumplings. Oh and then we went over to Meagan's for a second dinner, which was superb. And we watched the season finale of Downton Abby, which I hated by the way. And we took a really cute picture with our cute hats ;)
Man I love my family, they are kinda amazing. And I don't have school tomorrow. Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment