Tuesday, May 21, 2013

A Weekend In Texas

This weekend I went home to Texas. And before that I went to a Marina and the Diamonds concert with Rach, I went to the Mt. Timpanogas temple with some of my favorites from the 53rd ward, and then lets not forget how Stacey and I tried to make this rice and we failed horribly so we ended up going to Chick-fil-a. And oh my it was funny night. Also we had a sleepover with Whitney. Love that child :)
Then what went down in Texas:
1. I ate at bagel shop, Whataburger, and Taco Cabana and now my heart is full.
2. I got to see my grandparents and my Aunt Carrie and Kristen.
3. We went to Gracie's soccer game, and it's kinda scary how good she is.
4. I WENT SWIMMING AND IT FELT SO GOOD!
5. Texas Roadhouse
6.Sam's farewell on Sunday.
And I missed you Texas, I really did. It was good to go back for a weekend. And Sam goes into the MTC tomorrow!
^^Marina and the Diamonds^^
^^Mt. Timp^^
^^Family^^
^^My soccer super star^^
^^I can't believe the day is almost here that she leaves! Long Beach is going to love her, and she is going to be the greatest missionary out there^^

No comments:

Post a Comment