Sunday, May 5, 2013

Springy time

Well my first week of spring classes is done with. I think I am going to love sewing, and we will have to see about public speaking....
And Stacey and I have been bored out of our minds, don't let me fool you from this long list of things I did this past week:
1.Went to a movie with Ashley, Emily, Rachel, Travis, and Jake. We saw the Croods, and ummm yea this movie was great!
2. I had a sleepover with Rachel and we went to see Safe Haven. Josh Duhamel: you are the finest!
3. Stacey got her mission call! She is going to the Philippines, and I could not be more excited for her!
4. We celebrated Katie's birthday by having gravy and biscuits, tanning, getting cupcakes, going out to dinner, watching a movie, and oh my it was a great day!
5. Stacey, Aaron, and I drove around one night with nothing to do, so we ended up going on campus, laying and looking at the stars, and just talking. We are prime memory makers!
Oh and we also went to Costco and ate every sample possible, and it was so good!
And I am sure I did some other things that I can't remember now, but all in all it was a good week, and lets pray that this week will give us stuff to do so we will stop being so dang bored all the time!
 
^^^The Crew^^^

^^Stacey is probably going to be the cutest missionary out there!^^
 
And today at church it was really hard for me. I missed everyone so much, and so I texted Bishop S. and he made everything a whole lot better: "I understand. First time in my home ward since Dec and it was strange. I, too, feel the pull. It's tough. Remember that most people you see in your BYU ward are not as well put together as you. Many are struggling or broken even if they don't look like it. You'll feel better as you dig in and serve them, like you did in our ward. You have many lives to bless. They are all around you. I love you. You are a great one. You'll marry well and have a beautiful family."
I would be so lost without this man. I know I was meant to be in his ward for a reason. And even though this transition into a new ward is really hard for me, I now have the right perspective of why I am here. Thank you so much bishop. You really are my life saver.

No comments:

Post a Comment