Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Please Excuse This Post

Today I sat down for a whole 5 minutes and felt really sorry for myself. Then I picked myself back up and went on with my day. Sometimes I just miss my best friend. I miss having sleepovers with her and talking about nonsense. I miss our famous cracker barrel dates. I miss seeing her everyday like ten times a day. I miss staying out late and doing random things. I just miss being able to have her around to tell everything to. But I know that we are both doing great things with our lives. And I love you Katherine Hayes, but you already know that. Just thanks. Thanks for always always always being there. I can't wait to see you in like a month! :|]
^Ohhhh the good old days. We were hot mamas!^
^Just look at her! I am going to have the worlds hottest bridesmaid ever known to mankind. Love you smidget!^

No comments:

Post a Comment