Thursday, April 18, 2013

Fries before guys, foods before dudes!

We had our giant girl sleepover the other night. And it went something like this:
1. We hauled over two of our mattresses to cover their entire living room
2. We ate unhealthy amounts of popcorn, oreos, cookie dough, lemonade, chips and crackers.
3. We watched the Devil Wears Prada.
4. We cycled thought the main things girls talk about over and over. I love talking to these girls. They complete me :)
5. We finally fell asleep at 4 in the morning and then had to wake up early for reviews.
But it was so worth it. College is kinda the funnest time ever, and it is moments like this that make it so unforgettable. I am so lucky to be in the most amazing ward ever, and I am so lucky to have met and become such good friends with all of these girls. Thanks for the killer night ladies. You all rock my socks, hardcore!

No comments:

Post a Comment