Monday, April 15, 2013

Families Are Forever!

Tonight we had FHE at Bishops with #1104. Man I love all of those people, they are super great! We had an awesome (long, but awesome) conversation. We just asked questions and then had a big group discussion. I love my ward so much. They make my whole life complete. Then my FHE took a family picture. Ok, seriously, these kids MAKE my life. The other day I had a hard core bonding sesh with Patty and Scottsworth. These two kids are amazing in every way possible. I am so glad that they have been part of my family. Getting to know these boys and being able to talk to them about all of my problems has been such a blessing. Thanks for always being there for me boys! You will always be my favorite pappa patty and big brother. Also thanks for always making me laugh Benson, you are pretty cool too :) And the rest of my family....I love you all with all of my heart. We had a good run this year, and I would be nothing without you. Thank you for all that you have done for me. This has been an amazing family, and I honestly wouldn't have asked for any other one. Loooove you all oh so much, and I am so glad that we get to be together forever ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment