Sunday, October 6, 2013

The happiest weekend

This was one of those weekends that makes you feel good about life. It's like you have a really hard week, and you're just freaking out about everything and everything seems to not be going how you would particularly like it to be going, and then a weekend like this happens and you know that God is looking out for you, and every little thing is totally going to be ok.
 So first off lets talk about these people. These girls are 100% hot, humble, and the best company. Something about our freshman ward will make me be best friends with these girls forever and always and I am ok with that.
 Oh by the way we went up to Sundance to bask in Utah's glory and to take pictures. And our roommate pictures if I do dare say turned out darling! Minus the fact that all we had to work with was an iphone......the day I get a nice camera will be the best day of my life.
 The original 1103 kickin it fall style. Seriously Sundance we love you.
And then Sunday happened. Sunday's are always the best days, and this was one of those days that was the best of the best. So you think Sundance is pretty? Drive the Alpine loop. Your mind will be blown. I have NEVER seen anything so wonderful in my life. Like for reals. The leaves are on fire, and then there are snow capped mountains in the background, and you just can't handle the beauty. Also General Conference was the best  (per usual) and I felt God's love so strong this weekend. He really is mindful and loves us all so much. And I am so thankful for that knowledge every day of my life. I am so glad I get to live in this incredible place during my college years. It's the best ever and I wouldn't trade it for ANYTHING.

No comments:

Post a Comment