Monday, November 4, 2013

See ya latter October

-Well Halloween happened. I went to Chipotle for the first time and I loved it! Burritos....they just get me. And that was probably the highlight of the day. Is that sad? Food was the best part of my Halloween? Well in any case, after that we went to the Center Street dance, and it was ok. There was just some drama, so I think we were all off of our groove, but it's whatever. It was still a good time.
- I went to the vocal point concert, and someone traded me and Shanoah with their third row tickets and we cried.
-I went to open lab on Saturday. That's right. I went to school on Saturday, cause it didn't work out so I could go in on Friday. I just wished I was outside the whole time cause it was a BEAUTIFUL day, but other than that, I like learning about our hearts :)
-I took down all our Halloween decorations and put up the Thanksgiving ones.
-SkyeLyn and I had a "date" and we did the most perfect thing in the world. We went and drove around Alpine, like in the sickening rich part and we picked out our favorite/future houses ;) Then, we went to orange leaf, cause sometimes you just need a little fro-yo in your life. And then we watched 27 dresses. Then Bailey came home and we talked about boys deep into the night.
-I hung out with Lu and Britt and Mandie. My cousins are the bomb.com and I live for them.
And that's a wrap of October. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment