Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Ohhhh Guat

My dad went to Honduras once for a couple of months to do eye surgery for people over there. When he came home he brought us each a little present and when I opened up this package from Whit today it smelled exactly the same. It smelled like straight up Mexico, and I loved it.
I think I love Guatemala a lot and I've never even been there.
And those people only get my Whitney for 300 more days, so they better use their time wisely cause soon she will be back here in Utah and I'm a little excited about that.
I miss her the most sometimes cause I mean come on, she's my go to, favorite big kid ever.
We promised each other we'd be each others Valentines cause we are both terribly single, and I'm happy about that. I'm glad to have friends like her.
I can't wait till she comes home and we can eat Café rio together and hike in the mountains together and laugh at all the weirdest things together.
So thanks for the package Whitters. You make my life super rad.
300 more days and then you are mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment