Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Happy Early Birthday Whit!

Here is how this story went down:
Last spring Stace and I were sitting on our mega bed eating cinnamon life (with no milk) and watching wedding videos and stuff like that.
Then we came across some birthday videos for missionaries and Stacey turned to me and said,
"if you give me one thing on my mission I want it to be a birthday video." And I so I crossed my heart and then I thought Whitney needs a video too cause she's the third corner to our love triangle. And so I came up with this idea and a huge thank-you to Shanoah who helped me put it together (I couldn't have done it without you) and this is what we came up with.
So happy early birthday Whitney. I love you times a billion and I can't wait till you are HOME!
 
 

*Also peanut butter froyo. Like holy freaking, that's some good shiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment