Monday, March 3, 2014

Midterms are over, lets party!

Let's venture back to my birthday for hot sec. We had a piñata and it was lots of fun. I love my friends for just going with the flow on my birthday. They are trooooopers.
 

Also thanks to my friends for making this day awesome. I couldn't ask for better people in my life, I really couldn't.
 
"Oh my gosh guys it's so nice outside, lets go do our homework outside!"
We then proceed to go outside and totally don't do hw. We read and eat girl scout cookies and bask in the glory of the sun. It's a good time.

My fav Sister B purchased her very first wolf. I don't know who was more excited, her or me!
P.s. isn't she one of the cutest human beings you've ever seen!?
 
And now midterms are over for like three weeks until they start again.
Sometimes college makes me want to drop out of life and ruff it in the mountains of Lake Powell.
But other times I loooove school and don't get me wrong I am blessed to be here.
And last but not least everyone should just go out and have a jam sesh to J. Biebs. (like the old good stuff, not the new stuff.) And that is all.

No comments:

Post a Comment