Sunday, April 20, 2014

Easter Week

So last weekend we went to the Bijou Market. It was fantastic. I'm glad I have friends that will go to cute things like this with me. Also the art city donut truck. To start off donuts are my favorite food, so come onnnnn, this stuff was amazing!

 And then this week my favorite little Rachel came into town. We went on a much much needed CafĂ© Rio date and then Mandie got us free Starbucks cause Mandie is awesome!!
And then the next day we went to seriously every dang grocery store in Provo because we wanted the caramel Cadbury eggs. No one sells them in this dang city, expect for Maceys! But it was the best Easter egg hunt I've ever been on. I'm so glad that Rach is planning on going to the same dental school as I am, cause we are BCFF. (best cousin friends forever) And she is my other half and always will be. So kill it up there in Idaho RayRay and I will probably come visit every week during the summer. Ok bye.
 
 Brooklyn and I went on a little night hike because finals week is hard and boys are stupid. Like seriously, boys need to be more polite and learn how to treat girls the way they deserve. And on the other hand boys need to back off. If the answer is no, the answer is no. Gosh we vented hard, and it felt good.
 
And last but definitely not least, Happy Easter! I am so thankful to be a part of this church. I am also so grateful for Jesus Christ. I cannot express enough how much better your life can be if you will rely on Him, put his will before yours and really have him be your best friend. He has done so much for each of us, and learning more about Him makes you more grateful for His sacrifice. If there is one thing that I've learned at college and has made into a better person it is that Jesus lives, he lives and he loves each and every one of us. And most immortally he is always there. No matter how alone you feel, he is there, and that in itself is life changing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment