Tuesday, January 3, 2012

So I was reading Caitlin's blog today and what she wrote is totally my life right now so I am going to quote what she wrote:
"does anybody else around here
have a really hard time with people just dropping others?
especially the ones who have
been around for so long?
if, ever in your life, you
have met someone who changed you in ways you may have never known without them,
would you let them evaporate?
does it break your heart to
remember how much time they gave you, or how hard you may have
tried?
why must we continue to
hurt each other still?
if i could say anything today
it would be this:
"people, more than things, need to be restored,
renewed, revived, reclaimed, and redeemed. never throw out anyone."
It amazes me how someone else can seriously be going through the exact same thing you are, and say words that you need to hear right then. Even though we are not close friends, this girl is amazing, she did a huge favor for me even though we hardly speak, and I love to read her blog because whatever she writes it is inspiring. Thank you for being an amazing person <3 And for helping me, even when you didn't know it!

No comments:

Post a Comment