Sunday, January 15, 2012

soooo i HAD to change my blog name because we had a girls night last weekend and i saw the movie "life as we know it" and let me tell you..... I AM IN LOVE!!!! like seriously one of the best movies ever! (:
but anyways I am so excited that this weekend is a 3-day weekend.
i also am just excited to get school done, and work hard, and I'm happy that today was sunny and warm.....heaven knows i was getting way to sick of the cold.
lets have a good week (:
oh and p.s. i kinda believe in miracles now, cause i was sitting in newspaper having the worst day ever, and i texted katherine and was like all i want today to make me feel better is a hug from this really cute guy. so low and behold, guess who walks into the newspaper room, and asks for a hug!?!? i know, it sounds crazy, but it totally made my day (:

No comments:

Post a Comment