Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Write a Letter To anyone....even if you haven't met them yet (:
to my future husband:
gosh dangit, i have waited so long for you! i have had a lot of people close to me fall away and blame me for things that i did not ever do. it has brought me down, but you, you will make me so happy i will smile just thinking about you. i need you to always hold on, and never give up on me, even when i act stupid and make mistakes. i need you to love me forever, and give me the fairytale i have always dreamed of. i need you to be my best friend and tell me everything that is on your mind, cause i will deffinatly do that for you. i want you tell me im beautiful and always hold my hand, and kiss me. i want you to promise me that you will always be a member of the church of jesus christ of latter day saints. i want you promise me that you will marry me in the temple, and stay faithful to me, and be worthy of your priesthood. i want to always have faith in you, and wake up every morning feeling like the luckiest girl in the world because you are by my side. i am going to give you everything i have, and i just want to know that i love you sooooo much. you already influence me, even though i dont know you. and i cannot wait till the day when you ask me to marry you. i will then smile, and know that god had an amazing plan for me all along, and i will be happy, and i will be a able to LIVE. MY. LIFE

No comments:

Post a Comment