Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Mondays during the college life

Ya know, Monday's aren't too bad. I mean they are when you are taking 8 a.m. chem in the winter. But these spring Monday's are alright I tell you.
I discovered my new found passion for ice cream. I used to not really like ice cream at all, but college changed my ways, and it changed them fast. So Stacey and I went over to Brooklyn and Katie's and we had an ice cream/guac and talk night. It was divine I tell you.
 
And then I got a package in the mail. I get  absolutely no mail these days in college, so when I do, I get a little too excited for my own good. And my mother has got to be the coolest. I mean just look at what she purchased for me! It is the little things in life that just make my heart smile. And I am glad that this week got started with a bang! Cause it can only get better from here :)

No comments:

Post a Comment