Thursday, June 13, 2013

Three

Three weeks before Rachel and Whit went into the MTC they both told me they were trying to read the whole Book of Mormon before they left. So I though hey I should do that too! Now seeing as it usually takes me a school year to get through it, I was incredibly and extremely proud of myself when I actually did it. I read this book in three weeks. It taught me I can do hard things, and it enabled me to be so thankful for the good friends I have. I finished the book last night, the day that my girls went into the MTC. And I know this church is true. This church makes my whole life make sense, and I am so glad I get to be a part of it.
^^^Read this book! It WILL change your life!^^^
^^^This view NEVER gets old. I could look out at it forever.^^^
Also I love my church, and I love Utah because I get to go to the temple once a week! Going once a week has honestly been the greatest blessing in my life. Going here helps me discover who I am. And I am pretty ok with this person that I am becoming. It is funny how I look back a year ago at high school graduation and then I can see how different I am and how much I changed in a year. I am still the same person, but I am so incredibly different. And I like this different. It's good. Utah is my home now, it's the place where I made my best friends. It's the place where I am learning the most. And it's the place where I am figuring out who I really am. I love this place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment