- Sewing is hard and frustrating at times, but I love sewing skirts, shirts on the other hand can suck it.
- Whitney Minnick is my soul mate and best friend.
- I got the ugliest sandal tan line in the history of ugly sandal tan lines.
- Donating plasma is the greatest thing ever invented. And I don't even hate needles.
- Never go trail running, unless you know the trail like the back of your hand.
- It's not the things you do that mean the most, but it is people that you do those things with. My spring crew was killer.
- Bish S. is still my hero.
- Getting a job is hard.
- I have a newfound passion for snow cones and cranberry white chip cookies.
- No ward will ever be as great as the YSA 53rd ward.
- Mountains are my favorite. Like really.
- I like Sara time. Alone time is the best at times.
- I am a lot like my mom.
- Utah is a freaking jungle. Its is so green here!
- Stace and I have got to be the two most unlucky people in the world. But I wouldn't want to be so unlucky with anyone else. I love this woman. BFF's for lyfe.
- I miss Whataburger more than anyone can imagine.
- Utah has a passion for construction on every dang road possible.
- Sometimes I crave hot dogs.
- Taylor Swift never gets old.
- I still hate change, but I am a lot more accepting of it now.
- Reading the Book of Mormon in three weeks is possible!
- Any size of pizza can be a personal pizza if you just try hard and believe in yourself.
- I miss my sisters a lot.
- I am not such a picky eater anymore.
- Never eat a foil dinner made by Will, but if he offers you a breakfast burrito graciously accept.
- There is no need to have separate beds in your dorm when you could have one mega bed.
- Life is a beautiful beautiful thing.
Friday, June 14, 2013
What I got out of spring term: