Monday, July 22, 2013

FOOD

So here is one of my weaker moments when yes, I am going to blog about food because food is my favorite. And sometimes I like to take dang pictures of what I eat, as mainstream as that is. And sometimes I know I will want to look back on this an say ahhh yes I did eat that. (totally kidding) But anyways, here we go...
 I finally tried the famous all you can eat kneaders French toast. It was a little piece of heaven and I think it lived up to all it's glory. Way to go breakfast. Your the bomb.
 Before the spring crew left we went and got tacos in downtown Provo. Mexican food is my best friend. I would take a bullet for it. And Utah, even though you are not El Paso, you can still produce some authenticity every now and again.
And then I felt all domestic cause I made myself a Swedish pancake. This is the THE easiest thing to make in the whole wide world, and it's deffs a fave. I'm sure my future husband will love me and my ability to cook. But ya know, it's whatever.
 
So there is plug on food right now, and I don't even feel super lame about posting this. Cause seriously food rocks. So eat your heart out, and then go running like Brooklyn and I have to do to keep these bodies looking fine. #happyfoodday

No comments:

Post a Comment