Friday, July 12, 2013

Summer Vacation Part III?

So I don't technically call this a vacation cause I was still in Utah, but hey it counts all the same right? So my mom's side of the family came into town for their family reunion. And it was no big deal or anything but we went and stayed in a mansion up in Midway. Seriously this place was crazy, there was an indoor pool, outdoor fire pits, indoor basketball court, movie theater, like three dinning rooms, infinity bedroom (I could never find mine!) and a view to die for. It was the best, and it was great to hang out with the fam, they are pretty swell.
 ^^^I am a sucker for mountains and foresty views.^^^
 ^^^We made a pit stop on our way up at Sundance. I quite enjoy that place, it's oh so peaceful.^^^
 ^^^My sisters are kinda the greatest on the earth. So glad I have them forever!^^^
 ^^^Oh! We also made a another pit stop on the way up to Bridal Veil Falls. And the parents got engaged here....they are the cutest. This dang waterfall is where it all began!^^^
 ^^^Yea this fam is pretty alright.^^^
^^^And our attempt at a funny picture really isn't that funny at all. Nice try guys, nice try.^^^
 
Well it was a good one Midway! Thanks for your endless supply of fun you gave this family of mine. Until next time :)

No comments:

Post a Comment