Monday, October 29, 2012

Dates, Soccer, and some people I call my Best Friends

 At FHE last Monday as we were playing an intense game of ultimate spoons, we sole Papa Patty's phone and took this beautiful picture for him. He is one lucky father :)
 On Thursday we had a date. The boys made us Belgian waffles (a cake mix that you just cook in a waffle maker.) Then we put Gram Canyon ice cream on it from the creamy.....Holy dang! They were seriously so amazing! Thank you boys for introducing this amazing food into our lives. Then we watched Anastasia (so we pretty much just talked for a long time.) Thanks for a grand night Austin, Daniel, David, and Griffin.
 Friday brought us to the stake Halloween dance.
 Superheros and Zombies.
 These girls :) Dances will NEVER be the same without these two!
 Saturday meant the last lady cougar soccer game! Our soccer team is amazing! I am so proud to have four of you wonderful ladies in my ward. You make us proud :)
Sunday was the queens birthday! Our little SkyeLyn turned 19....oh how the time flys by! We had our 1102 girls over for a big family Sunday dinner. My life would mot be the same without these beautiful ladies, and my life most defiantly would not be the same without with SkyeLyn in it. You are one of my best friends. Like we always say: God knew what he was doing when he made us roommates! We go crazy together, and we always have the best times EVER! You make me want to be a better person. You tell me I am beautiful. You give the most bomb Relief Society lessons ever. I love how sometimes we will sit outside of the JFSB by the water fountain, and have the most deep discussion. We will talk about life, and challenges, and our worries. We will laugh and give each other advise. I love you so much. You help complete me, and I would not be where I am without you. Thank you for giving me courage to be me. Thank you for laughing at my dorky jokes. Thank you for being absolutely amazing in every way. I love you queen :)

No comments:

Post a Comment