Monday, October 8, 2012

First week of October!

 I started my week (last week) the right way! Orange cinnamon rolls <3
 My roommates and I are beginning the beautiful quote wall!
 We went to Hyrum and Jeremy's football game. It was fun :)
 I found Einstein bagels at Target.....you can say I'm pretty pumped.
 Went to the football game against Utah State, and we won! 6 to 3. And yes we were on ESPN....twice!
 We even got free balloons!! We were very excited :)
To end my week we celebrated this girls birthday. We went to Tucanos....oh my gosh so good! Not only was the food amazing, but the guys that brought the meat around were fun to talk to :) haha But we first walked around the shops at Riverwoods (and took tons of pictures to send to Matt), then we ate, and then we wen to the see the Dark Knight Rises ( best movie ever.) So it was a very fun/eventful/happy week:) And general conference was amazing as usual. And everyone here is freaking about the mission age change. All I can say is I am going to miss every single person going on their mission. Don't get me wrong, I am so excited and proud of them, but I am going to miss this amazing ward so much!
And this week I have four mid-terms and an essay due, so you may shoot me in the face.

No comments:

Post a Comment