Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Almost Break

 I have recently acquired an obsession for floral print clothes. I absolutely LOVE it.
 I always make a wish at 11:11. And some times it comes true :)
 I hate sleeping by myself, and since some of the roomies left early for Thanksgiving break, Rachel, SkyeLyn, and I slept in the living room together. It is amazing how much we miss each other. I don't even want to think about christmas break will go down...
Today I turned in my 8 page essay for writing. I think I might have cried of joy! Then I went with Rach to her dentist appointment because I love teeth and because I didn't want to be at home all alone. Then we had classy Kyle come over and put up our christmas lights for us. Then SkyeLyn and I went to the temple with Brooke, Laurie, andKyle. Then we went over to 1102 so hang out because we were all so lonely. Then classy Kyle brought us cookies! Then we went to 1102 boys and watched Hot Rod. And that is how today went. Thanksgiving break, I am sooooo ready for you!

No comments:

Post a Comment