Saturday, November 24, 2012

And It Was A Grand Thanksgiving At That

 Samantha and I went over to Aunt Erica/ Uncle Gordon/Grandma/Grandpas house for Thanksgiving. We headed over on Wednesday and they put us to work as pie bakers.
 On Wednesday evening we went to take the Limbs Christmas photos, and so we decided to take some too.
 Benches always make for precious pictures.
 Then we went home and played an intense game of hand and foot. Me and Jess didn't do to hot, but it's ok, I'm over it ;)
 THANKSGIVING=best holiday ever because you just get to eat alllllll day long!
 We party hard. And then at night we watch old black and white holiday movies :)
(It's a Wonderful Life & Holiday Inn)
 Now just tell me these are not the cutest grandparents in the whole entire world!
On Friday we just went shopping....duh. And then on Saturday we made cinnamon roll. I freaking love cinnamon rolls and I love them so much that I wanted to share the love, so I gave them to my home teachers and my visiting teachers cause they are the best ever.
And that is how my Thanksgiving break went. I am so thankful for everything i have been blessed with in my life. I am so extremely happy up here at BYU, and I wouldn't change anything about my life. I am such a blessed girl who is so thankful for the amazing life I have been given.
And I am so excited because hiddles and father are coming up on Thursday! I am soooooo excited to see my parents!


No comments:

Post a Comment