Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Come At Me Finals

 Sometimes when my roommates and I study too much, we go a little crazy. But only a little! So we were so darn tired of studying that we decided to build a blanket fort. It is pretty amazing, and me and Rachel E. have been sleeping in it every night! Just for good measure.
 Here is the inside. Please note our cool lighting. We are very proud of it.
 Rach and I wore wolf shirts. Yea, yea, I know how cool we are!
 Rachel E. and I then did some major facebook hacking to Rachel W and SkyeLyn. SHOW ME MORE SKIN- said skyelyn ;)
 Rachel W. was dancing for me.....like I said we go only a litttttle crazy during finals!
Annnnnd I recently discovered that you can get free taco bell cause in the cougar eat, and you can get as much as you want! So I literally just opened my backpacked and put hand fulls of sauce in it. I worship taco bell sauce and eat it by the gallon. :) That is how strong my love is. And I only have one more final! OH HAPPY DAY! I can do it dangit! I believe in myself!

No comments:

Post a Comment