Sunday, December 23, 2012

The Adventures Of A Babysitting Gig

Well this weekend I babysat for my home ward bishop and his wife while they went to CA. It was an adventure to say the least and this is how it went down:
  • I made a remade multiple pipe cleaner crowns and jewelry items.
  • We ates lots of cereal
  • Told some bedtime stories
  • Had some miner freak out, and by minor, I mean major.
  • I helped with math homework, and I was so proud of myself cause I totally knew how to do it. Come at me logistic growth!
  • I was informed about all of the wonders of a kinder gardener.
  • We made ginger bread houses. Actually I made the houses with gallons of frosting so they wouldn't fall apart, and then the kids got the fun/easy part and decorated them.
  • We went to our ward Christmas party and we saw Santa.
  • We watched a very unhealthy amount of Avatar and Disney Channel.
  • I drove a hot mini around town.
  • I didn't have to cook at all on Friday. Holla!
  • The little girls threw a mini party that I was so graciously invited to.
  • I got minimal sleep.
  • We did SO MANY arts and crafts.
  • And I read Matched while there.
So all in all it was a good time. Even though I dealt with crying kids all night, and had to hold the fort down, it was still fun and those girls are so entertaining to be around. Thanks for an unforgettable time ladies. Till next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment