- I made a remade multiple pipe cleaner crowns and jewelry items.
- We ates lots of cereal
- Told some bedtime stories
- Had some miner freak out, and by minor, I mean major.
- I helped with math homework, and I was so proud of myself cause I totally knew how to do it. Come at me logistic growth!
- I was informed about all of the wonders of a kinder gardener.
- We made ginger bread houses. Actually I made the houses with gallons of frosting so they wouldn't fall apart, and then the kids got the fun/easy part and decorated them.
- We went to our ward Christmas party and we saw Santa.
- We watched a very unhealthy amount of Avatar and Disney Channel.
- I drove a hot mini around town.
- I didn't have to cook at all on Friday. Holla!
- The little girls threw a mini party that I was so graciously invited to.
- I got minimal sleep.
- We did SO MANY arts and crafts.
- And I read Matched while there.
Sunday, December 23, 2012
The Adventures Of A Babysitting Gig
Well this weekend I babysat for my home ward bishop and his wife while they went to CA. It was an adventure to say the least and this is how it went down: