Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Blah Blah Blah


This is me and my best friend Katherine. Isn't she adorable? ;) We kinda love snap chat. In our books it is the greatest. What would we do without each other?
Well this weekend consisted of:
1. Watching as many chick flicks as we could (how to lose a guy in 10 days, easy A, bride wars, and 17 again.)
2. Getting Rachel's "boyfriend" pizza she owed us. (and it was dang good)
3. Making orange roles and orange julius
4. Hanging out with Erik and Daniel
5. Apartment hunting
6. Rachel Wood and I sang in the CES devotional choir. And yes I did look totally ridiculous, but oh well.
7. Worked out/did some yoga with rachwood
8. Took care of Rachel Easter in her time of sickness
9. Completely froze because it is soooooooo cold outside!
10. And I was talking with Stacey and she is staying for spring so we are going to room together! So excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment