Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Wisdom!

 10 Things I have learned lately:
Number 1: If you make these cinnamon sugar muffins everyone will LOVE you forever and always.
Number 2: If you want to get a husband fast at BYU, be in a science major or in a marriage class.  I think that my PDBio class is like 95% male. My chem class is probably 85%. And my marriage and family class is 50%.
Number 3: It can snow allllll day long in Utah. Did I know that was even possible? Never! But Utah showed me whats what.
Number 4: My chem teacher sucks at teaching.
Number 5: Engaged roommates have got to have "most annoying people in the world" in the freaking bag.
Number 6: Working out is the best thing in the world.
Number 7: I would seriously die without my iphone. That thing is a savior.
Number 8: If you listen to the song Primadonna Girl, it is guaranteed to be stuck in your head for the rest of the day. Maybe even the whole week.
Number 9: Smoothies are my best friend in the whole wide world.
Number 10: Easy A is one of the best quotable movies ever.
And those are 10 fun facts of pure wisdom that I have learned lately.

1 comment:

  1. number 8 and number 10 are the truest things i have ever heard!

    ReplyDelete