Saturday, January 26, 2013

Drum Roll Please!

Dear Sister Easter you are hereby called to serve as a missionary of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints. You are assigned to labor in the Alabama Birmingham Mission. You will prepare to preach the gospel in the Spanish language.  
RACHEL GOT HER MISSION CALL!!! After a loooong hard wait she finally opened it! I am so excited and completely proud of this girl for serving! Living in the south for 18 months and teaching the gospel is going to be an incredible experience for her. (and yes I will be totally jealous when her winters will be as cold as 60, and I am here in freezing Utah!)
 
Oh and I just wanted to thank the maker of hot tamales. You are indeed a genius!
And look! My amazing mother sent me a Valentines package :)
What would I do without her incredibly creative self? I wouldn't get the cutest valentine packages, that's what!
*Can't wait for next week when my big sister gets her mission call!*

No comments:

Post a Comment