Monday, January 13, 2014

Life is the best thing

This is Mandie. She's the best. She will ask you all about your crushes and tell you how awesome you are. She also is hilarious. I laugh the hardest around her. I'm so happy that my cousins are my best friends.

As you can see Mandie and I take life very seriously. But really we just love each other and take loooooooots of selfies when we are together.

 Last Friday we went down to the Smith Field House to watch our other cousin Nikki throw. She throws shot put for Uof U and she's the best. Like seriously, she threw the best she's ever done before that night and broke a Utah record, so our cousin is famous, it's whatever. And then we went out to dinner with her fam, and holy cow. I seriously wish everyone could have a family like mine. They are the greatest people on this planet. I can't even tell you how fun it is to hang out with them, you just have to do it for yourself. We should just throw a family party and invite the whole world. And obviously it will be held at Lake Powell.
Then I got to go to the temple! It was weird not going over winter break and I'm glad to be getting back into this weekly routine because the temple is my place.
Sometimes life can be a little bit hard at times. But come on, it is also so good. And I love it, I love every second of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment