Thursday, January 16, 2014

Ughhhh

Yesterday was literally the worst day ever, so we decided to go to the Draper Temple cause it's my fav and I love being there. It did make things look up. But I'm also so thankful for the people I have in my life that make me happy. And I was going through old letters and stuff and I came up with these quoted from my favorite people to boost my spirits. So the following are more for me than anyone.
 
"So. I may or may not be in love with you. And by that I mean I'm in love with you." -Bailey
 
"As long as you know that I count myself very lucky to have you for my friend! I admire you very much!" -Brooklyn
 
"You're awesome, do you know that? Keep taking those baby steps, they mean more than you know!" - Aaron
 
"I know that the Lord is molding you into such a strong and amazing person. I love you so much Sar bear!" -Stacey
 
"Sar bear! Well hello radest person ever. I love you Sara Middle Name Washburn. You are beautiful! I miss you, and I love you, and pray for you! Te amo." -Whitney
 
"I'm one of the luckiest people to know you. And you are gonna have a freaking incredible husband and he will be the luckiest man in the whole wide world. And your children will be beyond adorable." -SkyeLyn
 
"You are so smart and talented. I love you so much and I think the world of you. You've made my life so much more enjoyable. I couldn't have asked for a better friend and cousin." -Rachel
 
"You're my #1 cousin, I love you!" -Matt
 
"I love you Sara! I seriously have the best family ever!" -Brittney
 
"You are seriously the best. I just love you to death. I'm so blessed with an amazing family. Wait until I get back to get married please! I want to be there!" -Lindsey
 
And every dang day I am so thankful for these people. The people that make me feel so much love. I love all of YOU so so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment